EU Energy Law Volume I - The Internal Energy Market - 5th edition (Oct 2020)
- ISBN / ISSN: 9789077644652
- Availability: Pre-Order! See publ. date below.
Since the publication of the Fourth Editionin 2016 the EU's internal gas and electricity legislative framework hascontinued to develop quickly:
· * A wholes series of new Grid Codeshave been adopted, including those on Capacity Allocation and ,CongestionManagement, on forward capacity allocation, on electricity balancing (EB), emergencyand restoration, and on electricity transmission system operation.
· * The Gas Directive has beenamended, to bring pipelines connecting into the European system under theInternal Market rules on unbundling, regulated tariffs and third party access.
· The 'Electricity Market Design'package has been adopted, implementing new rules on balancing, capacitymechanisms, demand response, storage, the rights of consumers to participate inthe electricity market and the powers and responsibilities of ACER.
* New exemption decisions for newinfrastructure;
These changes mark a major evolution in theEU's Internal Market, as it pioneers the way towards a zero-carbon electricitysystem.
The new volume continues to provide thestandard industry reference work in this area, written by some of the keyCommission Officials responsible for these developments, together with leadingindustry practitioners and academics.
Principal Advisor Energy and Antitrust, Baker McKenzie, Brussels, Former Deputy Director General, DG ENER, EC
Associate in the Energy Practice Group, Baker McKenzie, Brussels
Floris Gräper, management consultant Long Mynd advies; Erlendas Grigorovic, Financial services and antitrust matters, DG COMP, EC; BartekGurba; Christopher Jones; Kristóf Kovacs, Consultant Energy Mining and Infrastructure, Baker McKenzie Budapest, Former Head of Unit DG COMP and DG ENER, EC;YonaMarinova; Lena Sandberg, Of Counsel, Gibson Dunn, Brussels; Jan Papsch, Policy & Legal Officer, DG ENER, EC; Ernst Tremmel, Wiltschek Rechtsanwälte, Wien / ACER, ERI Coordination Group; Ruben Vermeeren, DG ENER, EC; William Webster, Will Webster, Energy Policy Manager OGUK (Oil and Gas UK)
- Leading title on the subject
- Written by key commission officials and practitioners
- Describes all new Commission initiatives on IEM
- A ‘must have’ for all working with and in the IEM field
|Publication Date||October 2020|
|Nr of Pages||1350|
|Available as||Hard copy; digital; combination of both (at 20% extra)|